The Ashoka Learning and Action Center is a European think tank launched in 2018 by Ashoka, the world’s leading network of social entrepreneurs. The Center produces and disseminates practice-oriented research that cuts across all Ashoka programs and initiatives, connecting with policy stakeholders and the broader social entrepreneurship sector.
The Learning and Action Center screens and analyzes the knowledge held by Ashoka on European social challenges, social innovation, system-changing ideas and the approaches of Ashoka Fellows to social issues, delivering actionable insights that can inspire collective solutions. We believe that it is the combination of different perspectives and expertise that can change the world for the better.
Our goals are:
- To spot and connect innovative solutions for complex social problems;
- To identify system change methodologies and tools that can be shared between social entrepreneurs;
- To develop evidence-based action formats for addressing social issues;
- To support the continuous improvement of concepts and procedures within Ashoka;
- To foster a knowledge network across organizations involved in social entrepreneurship.
Ashoka would like to thank the following partners for their generous support.